I’m over the moon to read, that one of my readers has decided to Nominate me for an Award
(gets the Kleenex tissues out – If only i’d written a speech…)
So, without further-a-do – a big Lancastrian “Thank You, Luv!” goes out to Libby Vine for nominating me! I’m just glad someone out there is reading my humble little scribbles on the world wide web.
- What city/town do you currently live in? – Salford, Lancashire, UK – Manchester’s Sister City
- What book are you currently reading? – So Many on the shelf – but if I had to pick one – Terry Pratchett’s Final Novel – The shepherds crown
- Who is your greatest living hero and why?
- How many books do you hope to read this year? – Five
- Where would you like to go on vacation? – Greece
- Which is your favorite children’s book character? Winnie-the-pooh, because for a bear of very little brain – he isn’t half clever!
- Do you read paper books or e-reader? – Both
- Where do you like to read? – In my Room or out in the Garden
- Please recommend your favorite book you read last year in 2015 – War Horse / Farm Boy – two books, one theme – brilliant work by Michael Morpurgo
- Why should readers follow your blog? – to read some of my humble scribbles, they’re like apple pies – one isn’t enough!